Monday, March 28, 2011

Are you ready kids????



It is definitely a Monday today!! The only thing that made me happy was this little sponge guy who I honestly find funny. You either hate him or love...Spongebob Squarepants! Are you ready kids??? Aye aye captain!!
Miss A had some leftover mac and cheese yesterday so it was the perfect landscape for this spongy funny guy. I used cheese for the whites of his eyes and teeth. With blue food coloring I painted a smaller circle of cheese for the iris of his eye and the pupil is seaweed. His nose is cheese and his mouth and eyelashes are fruit roll up. I also used fruit roll up for his square pants and cheese for his tie and shirt corners. I forgot about his eyelashes the first time and it is amazing how something as simple as eyelashes makes a HUGE difference. I added spongebob picture before his fabulous lashes and after. We have green beans for seaweed and ham rolled up with fish and starfish picks. I wish Alexa liked pineapple....but no go on that one. So here ya go...Whooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea! SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS! Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!! hahaaha. Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment