Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hootie Hoot Lollipop Cake!

This cake was a hoot! A friend of mine has bought cakes from this one lady for years. This year her fabulous cake lady had a family event to attend to so she baked the cakes and I decorated them! I must say that was totally great for me! I love to decorate! The baking is just a road map to the fun decorating and not very many scenic stops along the way! That was a sad little analogy but you get the point. 


All the decorative accents are fondant except the pink and green polka dot ribbon along the bottom. 
A special "2" for two very special little girls!


This little owl just makes me smile!

Happy Birthday to two amazing little girls with more spunk then I have in my little finger!!! 

1 comment:

  1. You rocked this cake!!! LOVED it and everyone was talking about it....JOB WELL DONE! Thank you so much! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete