Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get your motor running....




Well this cake was justa joy and fun to make because it was one of my besties husbands' cake! So we made it together. He loves red velvet cake and motorcycles! So pretty easy to know just what to make!! So here we have a red velvet cake with a homemade cream cheese frosting. I found a mold for a motorcycle and used fondant. My bestie Sam hand painted the mold and it rocks! To paint you just use food coloring mixed with alcohol like vodka and paint away!! We did a blue fondant border along the bottom and fondant for his name and Happy Birthday. His name and happy birthday were cut using my cricut cake which I am still so in love with!! Pretty simple! Would have been done quicker but we had a few house showings in between and had to abort yesterday so I finished it off this morning!!! Had more fun kickin it with my prego bestie Samantha!! I love ya girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment