Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lego Camp!


Well Miss A had a fabulous first day at Summer Camp. Again their theme this week is Lego's!! She could not stop talking about it! So of course I had to TRY to do a LEGO Bento lunch. So we have mini Lego block sandwiches and two cheddar cheese lego blocks. We also have some chips and some cherries. Not the best but hopefully you get the point!!! She took all her lego's to school so we used her larger legos that she played with when she was younger as molds. They are bigger so it worked out great! And YES I washed them before we used them! Okay okay...Alexa reminded me to wash them before I used them! haha. She could be part of that Scooby Doo Mystery Machine team...I feel like I am always saying; "I could have gotten away with it, if it wasn't for that nosy kid!!!" haha!! Have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment