Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful for...

A fabulous friend suggested that we do a "Thankful" series from Miss A instead of my vendetta against commercial marketing and the skip over of Thanksgiving onto Christmas in all the stores. Hee hee. I guess 4 turkeys were enough. There were actually 5 but Friday's turkey was..well a little scary! 
So Miss A started Monday morning by telling me she is thankful for her WHOLE FAMILY!!! Well...we had left over rice so I could have denoted each grain of rice as a family member. Or I could have added in some tortillas, tapas, and golabki along with the rice to represent the different heritages; Mexican, Spanish, Polish and Filipino.  Hee hee. BUT...I did not have tortillas, tapas or golabki. Soooo we counted our immediate family members on both side and represented with a number....30. There are 30 people in our immediate family!!! That is one large family! The boiled egg is supposed to be Miss A! hee hee. Let's see what she says tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment