Sunday, December 4, 2011

My first "sort of" wedding cake!

This weekend I had the pleasure to make a cake for a new family who moved in across the street. Their realtor in our neighborhood who is not only beautiful, sweet, she truly is a completely thoughtful person. The couple who moved in recently got married but did not have a wedding cake and their honeymoon was moving to Prosper!! So their realtor decided to have a little wedding cake available for them when they closed on their house and moved in. I had to deliver it and they absolutely loved it! The lady of the house said she has never had such a beautiful cake in her whole life. That made me feel pretty darn great!!!
Here is the 3 tier finished product....

I used a Christmas ornament for their initial topper so they could use as an ornament on their Christmas tree.

I used shimmer powder on the magnolias which made a beautiful subtle touch, but hard to see in the pics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment