Friday, December 9, 2011

Miniature sleigh, minus the tiny reindeer...oh well.


The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow

Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below,

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,

But a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny reindeer,

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,

I knew in a moment it must be St. Nick.

Well this morning was a little rough...my hubby was out for a sleep study (boy does that boy snore!) last night so this morning it was me, myself, and I for the morning routine. It was also trash day which just really puts a wrench in an already trying morning! So we kept it pretty simple this morning. As the poem goes the moon is represented by cheerios, per Miss A's direction. We have the miniature sleigh ham sandwich adorned with a swirly adornment made out of cheese! Miss A was hoping for the 8 tiny reindeer....when she asked I gave her the "look" and she said a sleigh was just dandy! hahaha! Gotta love her! I just realized I was talking about "this morning" but it is already Saturday 12:22am. I have been working on some princess chocolate mold party favors for a friend and also a fabulous little boys 1st birthday cake for tomorrow...I mean today! So...off to bed, ok not really. If you haven't figured it out yet....I don't sleep much! Can't wait to show you pics of the cake I am finishing up. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment