Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mamma in her kerchief...and I in my cap!


And mamma in her 'kerchief, and I in my cap,

Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,

I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.

Away to the window I flew like a flash,

Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

To continue our "Twas the Night Before Christmas" bento series we pick up with mamma and pappa in their bed. For Pappa we have a sandwich with provolone cheese eyes and cap with a fruit roll up ball on the end. For mamma we have a babybel cheese with her shower cap looking kerchief made out of the babybel. Miss A said the chips are like pillows. hee hee. Then we have some corn...because...well we need a veggie. Then we have a window sitting atop some apples. There you go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment