Miss A is studying Egypt in school. When I think of pyramids I think of desert, scorching sun, mummy's and camels! Could be an interesting week this week of lunches! I know The Great Pyramids of Giza actually have three pyramids, but that is a lot of pizza! So let's pretend these Not So Great Pyramids of Pizza has a hidden one you just can't see from this angle! Very hard to see but I did cut out three fabulous little camels walking along the bottom of the pyramids...hee hee. We have some peaches as the bright fiery sun and some fig newtons and rolled ham for fillers. Here are some facts for you!! My blog is now educational!! haha
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is also called Khufu's Pyramid or the Pyramid of Khufu and Pyramid of Cheops.
- The Great Pyramid is situated in Giza Necropolis, which stands bordering Cairo city of Egypt.
- The features of the Great Pyramid of Giza are so large they are visible even from the Moon.
- The Great Pyramid is the oldest and largest one of the three pyramids in Giza Necropolis.
- The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only remaining member of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- The Great Pyramid remained the tallest man-made structure in the world for a period of over 3,800 years.