Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Bake Extravaganza!

So this weekend was a first for me. Working full time, being a mom to an almost 5 year old and a 5 month old, I usually only commit to one baking project in a weekend. But this weekend was a baking trifecta, but I must admit it was fun!!!
We started off with 20 ladybug cupcakes for Miss A's soccer team Saturday morning.


Then Saturday afternoon a good friend of mine had her 3 year old
sons bday party. He wanted a Lightning McQueen cake and since I did this a few weeks ago I knew I could spit it out with little stress. I must say the car popped more then the last one because I outlined everything in black.



Then Sunday I did a bridal shower Tiffany box cake. I must say making that Tiffany blue was so much fun! I even had fun making the tiny chain for the heart charm. Next weekend is Miss A's bday party. It is the one party that I don't make her cake, my sister makes it! That way I can focus on the other party details! However...I am working with a friend for a special cake for her son this weekend...It is a superhero!! Going to be a fun week into a spectacular weekend!! But for now....let's get through the week! Have a great one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment